Sunday, July 17, 2011

Disney Princesses Photo Project- Princess Tiana







This is the 4th photo of my Disney Princesses Photo Project. I haven't done any in a very long time, I've been really busy with school work and stuff that I've forgotten about the project. This time, I did Princess Tiana from Princess and the Frog. I TRIED to look like her but I am nowhere close, but oh well! Looks like I'm not dark enough. I just played around with the makeup and looked at her picture; she had purple eyeshadow and maroon-ish lips. My lips look pink but they're actually maroon in person. I also Photoshopped the eyes to make it look brighter. Oh and thank God my sister owns a tiara! I couldn't find her gloves :-( It would've looked better with the gloves but I couldn't find it :-(

I think I am going to do Snow White next or redo Pocahontas :-)

2 comments:

  1. i love the pictures! my fav is pochahontas, the hair and make up are really good,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg i really like your disney pictures. So where did you get your inspiration from? :D

    ReplyDelete